The days are getting warmer, so it’s time to break out the short shorts and crop tops. It’s probably been awhile since you last wore your summer-shape shorts, so chances are high that they may be really snug in all the wrong places. No worries, though; I’ve got you covered! Instead of getting upset about it, let’s get to work so you can fit into them perfectly again.
Here’s your homework for the next 3-4 weeks:
- Cut out all processed foods, sugar, and dairy products.
- Lower your caloric intake by substituting SAN’s Titanium Whey protein shake for at least two of your meals.
- Eat 5-6 small, balanced meals spread throughout the day, and drink at least a gallon of water every day to keep full and hydrated.
- Incorporate sprint training three times a week using hills, stairs, track or sand. Taking SAN’s Blaze Unleashed thermogenic 20 minutes prior to those workouts will give you more energy and motivation, and it will help burn more fat.
- Rub SAN’s Liporedux on your thighs, hips, abs, and arms twice daily. This will help shrink that lumpy and dimpled appearance known as cellulite – Eww!
Stay on it! It will take around 21 days to make this a habit, and soon enough you’ll be in summer shape and rocking those short shorts like no one’s business.