This Banana Nut Bread made with Rawfusion is super tasty and healthy. Even though it is Vegan, you don’t have to be a Vegan to enjoy it anytime day or night.
|¾ Cup||Banana Nut Rawfusion|
|5 Tbs||Whole Grain Flour|
|4 Tbs||Steel Cut Quick Oats|
|1 Tbs||Chia Seeds|
|1 tsp||Baking Powder|
|1 Tbs||Vanilla Extract|
|1 Cup||Coconut Milk (unsweetened)|
|1 Lg||Ripe Banana|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the banana till there are no chunks.
- Mix all ingredients together (dough should be somewhat sticky, but not runny).
- Spray mini loaf pan with Olive Oil.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Insert a clean toothpick in the center of the loaf to check for raw spots. If the toothpick comes out clean, the bread is done.
- Let cool for 1/2 hour.
Can add walnuts, almonds, cranberries, or Flax seed if desired.